Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter Weekend

Even though we have been in Oregon for going on 4 years, this is actually our first Easter in Oregon. I have definite mixed feelings about it - I'm glad that we are spending it with Ryan, but I am definitely missing my family and all their activities. There's the big Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma Carols house and then the dyeing of the eggs and making of peanut butter eggs. All the fun things we have done every year since forever. I will definitely cry some tears this weekend. Miss you guys!!!!

Sydney had a good time at preschool this week. On Thursday she did an Easter Egg Hunt and made these cute little Easter baskets out of milk cartons. She had a great time and loved the candy she got in the eggs. We have 2 more "hunts" still to come. I am excited to see them get into all the festivities.


















I had a baby shower at my house last night for a friend and have been trying to get things picked up and do some laundry, start to pack. The kids have been so good to play together I have been really appreciative of their angelic behavior. Then I walked into their room. Tyler's smile cracked me up. He looked at me like "what mess Mom?" Oh how I love my children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment