Friday, May 29, 2009

MIA

I know I've been MIA lately. It's been a little busy getting the new house together. But it's coming - slowly and surely. We have most the boxes in from the garage. Now we just need to clean out the garage, hang pictures, and tidy up. All those fun things. The past few weeks have been busy with piano and preschool. I feel like we are still in Hillsboro all the time. But the recital is tomorrow and preschool is quickly coming to a close. Last week Sydney and I went bowling for a preschool field trip. It was chaotic at best, and Sydney didn't really enjoy herself. But I did get a few cute pictures.















We also cut Tyler's hair last night. Another at home haircut, but I'm too cheap to take him somewhere and pay just to hear him scream. To say he disliked the haircut would be an understatement. In the "before" picture he is wearing a diaper, it just doesn't look like it. The new haircut makes him look older - but he's still my baby.
I am also posting some moving pictures that I got off Gayles camera. Mine was missing moving day. Tyler still talks about Papa's "big truck." He loves trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment