Friday, October 2, 2009

Last Days of Summer


One thing that Sydney wanted to do this summer again was to ride the carousel. She loved the carousel in Disneyland. It was her favorite ride. As you can see, it is not Tyler's. Sydney had a good time with Grammy and Papa. Her favorite horse's name was Razzle Dazzle. It had the colors pink and purple on it. Who could ask for more?














I have been trying to get some pictures of my kids together. As you can see, it is a difficult task. They are both darling, but I can't get both to focus on the camera at the same time and smile. It's a good thing their cute.


My little Tyler is all boy. He loves to make a mess when he eats. In the one picture he is "eating" applesauce. He kept asking for more to eat because it kept missing his mouth and getting in his hair. Oh well, bath morning.

Every night Ryan and I go check on Sydney and Tyler to make sure they are covered and sleeping in their beds. This was one night when we went and checked on Tyler. He LOVES his cars. This night he had every car in his room on his bed.





















Sydney really likes to bake. Here she is baking with Daddy. I love when they bake together. They both have a great time and I get to eat something yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler needs to hang out with Jake & Sam more often. They both love their cars and don't like the carousel!

    ReplyDelete