Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Easter

I do realize it is a month past Easter. But as life goes, I'm a little slow getting pictures up. I figure better late then never!
Due to certain circumstances, I quarantined my family Easter weekend. Easter this year fell on the same weekend as conference and it was a wonderful weekend to stay home! We had our own family Easter Egg hunt. Ryan started the hunt and the kids looked for the eggs and then the kids swapped. Tyler was hilarious at the hiding. He would put them in plain sight with 5 -10 eggs in a row. It was great! Sydney was a little better at the hiding and loved being in charge of where they were to be put.

The Easter Bunny came and visited (which really concerned Tyler on how a bunny could enter our house at night.) It was a very relaxing weekend that was exactly what our family needed. We even spent the whole day in our jammies!! The kids LOVED not getting dressed. It was a great Easter.



No comments:

Post a Comment