Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Pictures

This is my sister, best friend and mentor. I call her my Yoda. She is absolutely AMAZING!! This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.
Baby Brady smiles!! SO CUTE!!Sydney graduated from preschool in June. This is her teacher Ms. Ackerman. She had a great year and we are semi-looking forward to Kindergarten. She is very excited - and I am going to cry.
Brady is just like his siblings, he hates getting a bath until it is time to wash his hair and then he is in heaven.
Every time Grandma Camille is here the kids "help" her make cake balls. They are delicious and gone very quickly.The kids love when Grammy comes up to spend the day. This day, we went to a local splash park and then came home and watched The Sword and the Stone. A personal favorite of mine.
My cute three kids. Sydney - 5, Tyler - 3, and Brady - newborn.
Happy Fathers Day!! Ryan is the best dad. The kids were so excited to get him ready to open their presents (hence teh graduation cap). We are so blessed to have a Daddy that works hard, loves us and is a WONDERFUL DADDY!! WE LOVE YOU!Visiting the Zoo with the kids. Sydney's favorite animal is the elephant and Tyler's is the lions. We have an annual pass and love going to the zoo.My two cute boys posing for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment