Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I LOVE mothers day! I have a great mother that was a fabulous example to me, and I have a wonderful husband and children who spoil me all day. This year it started off with Ryan making me hot chocolate and toast, my favorite breakfast! I read books with the kids and then we played the Wii for awhile. Ryan helped me pass a level on Super Mario Brothers that I couldn't pass. Then we went to church and Sydney went up and sang a Mothers song. Tyler wouldn't get up on the stand, but he gave me a puppy dog smile, that I can never resist. We then went to primary and the kids colored cards for me. During the last 20 minutes of church Brady had a "diaper malfunction" and we went home early. We had one of my favorite dinners of sweet pork and Ryan made some peanut butter cookies for dessert. We also watched the Princess and the Frog. I even got to spend the entire movie cuddling with my kids. It was a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment