Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July Fun!!

This year for the 4th we had my family come into town. It was a BLAST!!! I love when we get to get together and see each other. Saturday we left the kids with my Mom and then Alisa, Kurt, Ryan and I went over to Nike and went around the loop. It was a fun way to start our vacation. I felt better about all the other calories that we ate. :) We mostly just hung out on Saturday. On Monday we got up and went for a hike/walk at Cooper Mountain. The kids had a fun time playing at the playground and running around. That night we went to a park and let them run around more. Then we went home and did sparklers and fireworks. Fantastic 4th!


Brady loved being on Daddy's back during the hike.
Sydney loves the slide. It's her favorite thing on the playground.


Playing at the splash park. Getting 5 children to smile at the same time is hard, but we finally got a great picture.

This is Brady at the start of the hike.
This is Brady at the end of the hike.
Tyler loved the wagon at the park.
My Prince Charming. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment