Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brady Walking and Other Cute Pictures

My back is grateful, but my heart is a little sad because my baby is walking! He started about 2 weeks ago. He waited a long time, but now he is a pro. He just likes to wait his time and then take off. He did the same thing with crawling. Now I have to be careful because he is fast! He loves to climb and get into kitchen drawers. Every morning when I take him out of his crib he is so excited to get downstairs and see the family. He says Ma Ma, Da Da, and Ty Ty. Sydney tries to get him to say Syd, but I think it will take awhile. Brady is a very happy toddler. He loves to laugh and has a great big toothy grin. He loves playing with Tyler and their play tools. He loves balls and his favorite game is to go and fetch toys. When I teach piano lessons I can keep him busy by throwing balls across the room and he goes and gets them. I just love this boy!! He is with me all of the time and I LOVE IT!! We still call him Boo Boo - a nickname that Sydney and Tyler gave him.

Tyler is really growing! He has had a little bit of an adjustment having Sydney go to school. In the morning he still says he misses her when we walk her to school. But I am loving having him home and being able to spend time with him. He knows all of his Upper Case letters. I am working on the lower case. He knows a lot of them, but there are a few hard ones. He loves being in Sunbeams and is participating in his first Primary Program in a few weeks. He loves riding his bike and running around. He is a big helper in the kitchen and loves to bake treats with me. He still loves playing with dinosaurs and loves playing with them with Brady. He is such a big helper. I love my little/big boy!!
Sydney is so much fun! She is loving first grade. She is such a good reader and getting really good at piano! She is still a morning person and gets up early so we usually get a lot done in the morning. Piano, reading, shower, homework plus all that is involved with getting her ready for school. She loves to decorate and organize. She tells me that she wants to be a hairdresser when she grows up. She loves playing with make-up and is a really good big sister. She likes to play mini-mom. She tries to help Brady walk, even though he already knows how to. She likes to swing and play with her friends at school. Even though I keep telling her that she can't grow any bigger, she does. I miss her when she is gone, but I love having her home when she walks in the door. She tells me everything that goes on and I love hearing about her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment