Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler has a big birthday coming up. He turns two! While we were in Utah I made a cake for him. He loves Mickey Mouse after spending time in Disneyland, so I made a Mickey cake. Thanks to my Mom for helping me. It was fun being able to celebrate his birthday with family we don't get to see often. Here are just a few pictures. My mom and I have the same camera and I mixed up taking pictures on hers. I'll get them from her soon and post some more. :)











1 comment:

  1. How come I never knew you had a blog? I found it through your Facebook update. It looks like you guys have been having a fun/busy summer so far! I can't get over Sydney's curly hair....it's no fair that they are staying! Kendyll's curls are LONG gone now. I really miss them!
    I wanna see pics of your house!
    Guess what? We are coming to Portland! Finally!! We'll be there in Portland on September 30 and October 1 and then heading to the coast until the 5th. We'd love to see you guys while we're there! We hope you guys are around then. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete