Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break in Utah

The week before Spring Break, I worked really hard to pull off a really BIG surprise. I wanted to take the kids to Utah to visit family, but I wanted to surprise both the kids and the family. So I worked really hard, and told Sydney that the suitcases were out because I was cleaning out the closet, and I did it! We woke the kids up early on the day we left and drove to Utah. The kids were fantastic in the car. Such great travelers. We made it in under 12 hours and had a fabulous time. It was so much fun walking up to the doors and ringing the doorbell. The kids thought it was the best ever. During the week we went rollerskating with Grandma, Alisa, Jake and Josh, played in the backyard, got the kids teeth cleaned by Aunt Katie, and I ate at in-n-out three times. We also got to go to Park City and watch movies. It was so nice to relax and just enjoy the kids and all the family we were able to see. We also got a surprise at the end of the trip. My Mom bought a plane ticket and drove back with us. The kids were still great travelers, and I got someone to talk to. I loved every minute of it. It did take longer to get back because the weather was not great, but I still enjoyed the company.





1 comment:

  1. It was a great surprise! Plus we rocked those skates. Just like old times.

    ReplyDelete