Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sprint Triathalon

After having Brady, I decided to train for a Sprint Triathlon that Gayle, my Mother-in-law, was in charge of for her stake. It was a good way to getting started on an exercise program again after having a baby. Both Gayle and I did an amazing job, if I do say so myself. :) We got up at the crack of dawn, which was not hard because both Sydney and Tyler woke us up BEFORE the alarm went of at 5:30 am. The first event was a 1/2 mile swim, followed by a 12 mile bike ride, then ended with a 4 mile walk/run. I think I did pretty good at the swim and bike ride. For the walk/run, I mostly walked and did a little running. I am glad I that I did it and proud of myself for finishing. It was fantastic to see my hubby and kids at the end cheering for me.
























1 comment: