Monday, June 18, 2012

Sydney's End of Year Open House


 This year Sydney joined a Polynesian Dancing club after school on Wednesdays from 3 - 4. She loves to dance, so of course she loves Polynesian Dancing.  She would even teach Tyler how to do the moves. For the open house she was able to show us her art and school assignments she has been working on.  Part of her butterfly fell off, which she was sad about.  But she did a great job!! She is definitely ready for 2nd grade!  On the paper plate she wrote about what she is most excited to do this summer.  She wrote, "This summer break is going to be busy.  My family is going on a big trip to my grandmas house. I will see my cousins new house. I haven't seen his house before. My summer break will be awesome."  I am so excited for summer break and having all the kids home!
This is Sydney's "I'm tired of smiling for a picture" smile.  She's still cute!
This is Sydney's 1st grade teacher Miss Woods.  Sydney loved her as a teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment