Monday, June 18, 2012

Tyler's Preschool Graduation

Tyler has graduated from preschool and is ready for Kindergarten.  To celebrate - we had a class party/graduation that family was able to attend. So Brady, Grammy and I went and had a party with Tyler.  His school had a different station to build or play with.  He loved playing with the sand and building with the legos. Tyler has had a great year.  He loved going to preschool and loved going to see his teachers and friends.  He got an award for, "being everybody's friend." I'm glad Tyler is so nice to everyone.  He is such a sweetheart. He is eager to learn and ready to read.  He knows all his letters and their sounds.  He can count to 100. He loves building with legos. He loves superheros and is ALWAYS laughing about something.  It's fun as Brady gets older to see them play together.   
This is Tyler's favorite teacher (and I think first crush) Skylene.  We were in the car dropping him off and I had Sydney with me and Tyler told her which teacher was Skylene.  Sydney said, "she's cute Tyler." And Tyler said, "I told you she was pretty.  I couldn't stop laughing.  So funny!
Brady loved building the ramps to push the cars down.
This is Tyler with his teacher Ms. Ackerman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment